Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies

 

Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies


So, a friend of mine was craving oatmeal raisin cookies... of course I wanted to try to make a protein treat that tasted like an oatmeal cookie! This is what I came up with and yes, they're delicious! :-)




Ingredients:
1 Cup Oats (I use Whole Wheat, uncooked)
4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (I used V-Core)
2 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tsp Ground Flaxseed
1 Egg White
1 Whole Egg
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon 
½ Tsp All Spice (I was out of All Spice and used Nutmeg instead, turned out well)
½ Cup Raisins

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Roll into balls (about 1½ Tbs in size)
Place balls onto cookie sheet with parchment paper
Press down to flatten a little bit
Bake at 350° for  about 12 minutes (depend on the size of the "cookies")

Enjoy!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment