Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 2 - 30 Day Challenge


30 Day Challenge – Day 2


Day 2!! How are we doing so far? I hope you all started with me yesterday but if you didn’t it’s never too late! Start your 30 day challenge today, I’ll help you through it!

Yesterday I did legs and booty and boy am I sore today (love it!). Are you?

Today I’ll be doing core. I'm not logging today's workout unless you guys want me to, so please let me know if you like that!

You can find all kinds of great ab/core workouts on websites such as: Pinterest, Bodyrock.tv oooor messaging or commenting me for advice and suggestions!
 

*I am currently studying to become a personal fitness trainer. : )






TODAY FOOD:
Before Breakfast- 8oz cold water
Breakfast- ½ whole wheat English muffin with ½ avocado mushed on it, topped with an egg (I did poached) with a side of 3 slices turkey bacon. And of course, my cup of coffee
Lunch- 
”Oatmeal Cookie” Protein Shake (1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, ¼ cup raw whole wheat oats, ½ banana, 4 dashes cinnamon, 2-3 dashes nutmeg (or allspice), blend in blender or something such as a bullet blender)  
Snack- Apple with 2 tbs crunchy peanut butter
Dinner-
Grilled chicken breast smothered with ¼ avocado and about a tsp of mustard, 1 ½ cup steamed broccoli and cauliflower with a cup of hot green tea.
Water Consumption (goal=60 oz)- 70 oz




No comments:

Post a Comment