Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 15 - 30 Day Challenge



We’re on week 3 and it’s day 15 guys! HALF WAY THERE!!

Now that we’re at our half way point,... I want you to really step it up. Is there anything you’re eating that is stretching the rules at all?... Quit it! This is a 30 Day Challenge. CHALLENGE... it’s not suppose to be easy. Give it up! You can do it, I promise.

Do you want to lose fat and get fit? Don’t cheat yourself in this challenge. Whatever you eat in private you wear in public, you’re only disappointing yourself. Remember that the next time you try to sneak a cookie.

Don't forget your weekly picture!!!


An update on me:
 
Well I feel great but I’ve hit that wall... that you all are going to hit at some point. It’s normal and expected for your body to make big changes in the beginning. Eventually, your body is going to peak out for a while. It WILL start improving again so be patient and stick with it. It is really frustrating though. As you know, I take pictures of my progress and I feel like I don’t look any different anymore. Ahhhh!! Well, I upped my workout intensity and am making sure I’m getting plenty of water. Gotta push through this stage!!! If you’re there with me, DON’T WORRY, WE CAN DO IT! : )











Here is a reminder of our food rules for the month!


Absolutely NO:
- Sweets
- Salt (or seasoning full of sodium)
- Sauces (such as ketchup, mayo, etc)

- Dressings (yes, even low fat!)
- White breads and potatoes (I really recommend staying away from all breads except for one slice in the morning. For lunch, at most, a wrap… no more after 3pm!)
- Pasta of any sort!
- Cheese (dairy)
- Carbs from grains after lunch (or at the latest, 3:00pm)
- Soda (yes, even diet), carbonated beverages, sugary juices and sports drinks, etc
- Alcohol

Absolutely YES!:
- Water, water, water! - You should be drinking no less than half your body weight in ounces of water!
- Green tea
- Pure juice (made with juicer, nothing added, just fruits and veggies)
- Veggies
- Lean meats





How are our workouts going? During these 30 days, you should be working out at least 6 days a week. Are you doing that? Feels good huh? : ) Step it up if you can! You only have 15 days left, make them count! Or if you haven't started it, START NOW!


We’re half way there... if you’re needing any help please let me know. I would hate for you to make it through this whole thing without trying as much as you wanted to or not getting as much out of this as you could. Don’t be afraid to ask for some assistance. I would love to help,... that’s why I’m doing this!
*I’m currently studying to become a personal fitness trainer


I’ve been doing this awesome interval workout and my entire body is ridiculously sore (which I love, btw!). I’m going to work on it a bit and do my first workout video. I’m so excited!!


I’m gonna try doing a new “Tasty Tuesday” thing too! So, tomorrow I’m going to post a recipe or two. Stay tuned.  ;-) 


Keep up the great work guys!


Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment